Date: Jan 8, 2020
Location: Milwaukee, WI, US
Requisition ID: 10048
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at MillerCoors a Molson Coors Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Treasury Analyst working in Milwaukee you will be part of the Order to Cash (OTC) & Procure to Pay (PTP) teams within our Shared Services team (GBS.) This person will be responsible for managing and performing daily cash activities, ownership of Treasury controls, and coordinates continuous improvement initiatives.
This position reports to the OTC & PTP Tower Lead and works closely with the entire team, other members of our GBS, and members of the broader finance teams.
- Participates in routine treasury activities, including: daily cash activities, ensuring receipts and payments are timely and accurate, monthly close and control activities, analysis of cash forecasts and budgets, banking relationships and interactions
- Coordinates and drives Continuous Improvement initiatives impacting both Business Unit Treasury activities and in support of Global Treasury initiates
- Acts as a liaison to our IT department
- Performs financial analysis and activities in support of key initiatives and projects in the GBS environment, including ownership of Unclaimed Property filings and audits and partnering with various functions to ensure that payment card data security standards are met
- You have a 4-year degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field
- You have 3+ years of relevant experience; experience in a Corporate Treasury department is strongly preferred
- You have strong PC skills including Microsoft Excel and Outlook; SAP experience preferred
- You have a proven ability to learn new systems; prior experience with online banking products and services preferred
- You are an excellent communicator at all levels, including executive management and external institutions
- You have strong analytical ability to conduct research, data analysis, and resolve complex problems
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs that support work life balance all year – including paid time off (holiday/vacation/sick time) and Employee Resource Groups
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health and dental benefits, 401k match, and of course, free beer!
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Milwaukee