Position: Treasury Analyst
Reports Directly: Jim Dietrich – Directory, Treasury
Location: Rosemont, IL or Milwaukee, WI
Regal Rexnord Corporation (RRX) is approximately a $5B publicly traded global manufacturer of electric motors and controls, electrical components and power transmission products serving customers around the world in the general industrial, consumer, commercial construction, food & beverage, and alternative energy end markets, among others. Regal Rexnord sells its products and solutions to OEMs, through distributors, and directly to end-users. The company has approximately 29,000 global associates with significant operations in the US, Mexico, Europe, China, and India. Regal Rexnord Corporation is the result of a merger between Regal Beloit Corporation and Rexnord’s PMC business which was completed in 2021. The headquarters for Regal Rexnord is located in Beloit, WI with an executive satellite office in Rosemont, IL.
You may not know it, but Regal Rexnord impacts your life every day. Our products enable the fans in HVAC systems that keep us comfortable; the power source that keeps smart buildings running; the agricultural and food service equipment that keeps us fed; and the conveyer systems that keep e-commerce flowing.
Our business purpose is to create a better tomorrow by energy-efficiently converting power into motion. For us, this means creating innovative solutions while focused on both customer needs and our commitment to sustainability. Join our team to create your better tomorrow.
The company is comprised of four operating segments:
- · Climate Solutions: (~$1.0 Billion revenues) Includes fractional HP motors, variable speed controls, and air moving solutions which are sold in the residential heating & ventilating, water heating, commercial refrigeration, and other OEM and aftermarkets. Segment headquarters is based in Fort Wayne, IN.
- · Commercial Systems: (~$1.0 Billion revenues) Includes medium motors from fractional to 5HP, fans and blowers and Hermetic stator and rotor sets which are sold to commercial heating and ventilating, commercial kitchen and laundry markets. Segment headquarters is based in Grafton, WI.
· Industrial Systems: (~$600 Million revenues) Includes large motors, alternators, automatic transfer switches and switchgears which are sold to agricultural, marine, oil and gas, data centers, power generation and general industry equipment markets. Segment headquarters is based in Wausau, WI.
· Motion Control Solutions: (~2.2 Billion revenues) Constitutes products like gearing, bearings, couplings, and conveying components which are sold in a wide variety of markets including mater handling, oil & gas, beverage, and other industrial markets. Segment headquarters is based in Milwaukee, WI.
Our business is organized into four decentralized segments with strong brand equity in its respective markets as outlined below:
Scope of leadership role
Seeking a highly motivated Treasury Analyst that will serve as a key member of the Global Treasury Team. The key role of the Analyst will be to support cash forecasting and various reporting utilized by our shared service team by driving the team's data analytics and process enhancement initiatives.
Reporting to the Treasury Director, the Treasury Analyst will drive transformation to produce more accurate and timely cash forecasting, reporting and analyses for senior leadership. This is a hands-on role that requires interaction with various Regal Rexnord departments and global finance teams, including Accounting, Tax, Collections and Accounts Payable. The successful candidate must be able to generate win-win outcomes by building partnerships across the enterprise while aligning expectations and integrating various points of view.
- Creates and analyzes models involving cash flow, balance sheet, and income statement projections.
- Monitors forecast variance to actual, determining cause(s) of variance(s), and recommends forecast model refinements to drive improvement in accuracy.
- Improve global cash visibility and forecasting by creating and executing processes for Non-U.S. subsidiaries to report cash balances and activity detail.
- Utilizes the Treasury Management System (GTreasury), to track, monitor, evaluate and report on cash balances and liquidity.
- Manages reporting for the Credit/Collection and Accounts Payable teams on collections, disbursements, including actual vs. forecast analysis, roll-forwards and accruals.
- Conducts research into variances and determines explanations.